– Work with the head teacher and staff to develop effective ways of bridging barriers to learning through assessment of needs, target setting, developing a recording system for progress.
– Support teachers and learning support staff in the identification of the most effective teaching approaches for pupils with learning difficulties.
– Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of pupils with SEN.
– Deliver small group support and interventions to pupils with SEN.
– Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
– Supervise and support the work of Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers and serve as a role model to peers.
– Meet Ministry of Education and School-wide student performance goals.
– Undergo regular observations and participating in regular training sessions as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
– Maintain grade books.
– Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
– Participate in administration of either Extra Curricular Activities (ECA), Teachers Committee, Teachers Newsletter including any Student Enrichment Program or School lead event.
– Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
– Utilize effectively the Classroom, library and online resources.
– Work with Curriculum coordinators, Directors to ensure objectives are implemented and met.
– Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
– Prepare and distribute required reports.
– Assess, observe and evaluate student's performance/progress adhering to BEAM Creative Science Schools Assessment Policy.
– Communicate with the parents the progress of their kids including Parent’s Evenings.
– Supervise students during School trips/excursions, breaks or any school related activities.
– Participate in meetings arranged at the School which relate to Curriculum and pastoral arrangements. Give diagnostic review of the student’s ability.
– Support the aims and ethos of the school as reflected in the Mission Statement.
– Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
– Performs other related duties as directed by Director/Principal.
Phase Supervisor/Supervisor Assistant
Assistant Teacher (Grade K-2)
Classroom based environment
Based in Sharjah, UAE
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة SENCO – BEAM بكل سهولة الان مجانا.