Senior Accountant Middle East – Galderma
Nestle Skin Health (NSkinH) is a global leader focused on enhancing the quality of life by delivering science-based solutions for the health of skin, hair and nails. As a category leader, Nestle Skin Health conducts ground-breaking product research to provide both the healthcare community and the consumer with an ongoing progression of innovative technologies and products to protect, serve and enhance skin health. Nestle Skin Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestle.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nestle Skin Health has more than 6,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state of the art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science- based medical solutions (Galderma) and consumer solutions meeting the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Nestle Skin Health strategic brands include: Epiduo, Differin, Soolantra, Oracea, Mirvaso, Metvix, Loceryl, Benzac, Excipial, Qilib, Azzalure, Restylane, Cetaphil, Daylong, and Proactiv.
Galderma is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to be based in Dubai and reporting to Accounting Manager Middle East.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining and improving books of accounts. Verifies day-to-day financial activities, provides necessary information to Finance team that helps to minimize costs through the optimization of its financial processes. Helping Accounting Manager in all monthly closing including reporting and all Finance department activities and can be delegated independent tasks / closures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overall maintenance of books of accounts and ensure processing of suppliers including distributor debit notes, employees and other claims in a timely manner according to defined KPIs.
• Ensure the integrity and correctness of all financial documents, data records up-keeping/ filing/ data management.
• Make sure that the internal financial controls are followed, ensuring Galderma SOP are followed. Keep all records/ files updated to perform regular compliance tests and audits
• Working closely with Accounting Manager on all region related issues related to Finance.
• Provide adequate training for assistants/non Finance personnel on Finance issues when needed.
• Participate in the forecast of operating expenses.
• Key interfaces include: Finance Team ME & EMEA, HR, IT, Sales Managers.
• Maintain & update all Balance Sheet items – Fixed Assets Register, Employee Balances, Supplier confirmations, Inventory (if available), Bank reconciliations, Accounts Receivables
– Receivables Follow up from Customers based on Customer Invoice ageing.
– Ensure payments are matched timely to the invoices.
– Sales Price Check (Ensuring all the invoices are as per the applicable price list)
– Ensure the Free goods rates are applied as per price list
– Complete understanding of P2P Process.
– Timely creation of Vendor in System as per Company Policy.
– Vendor Invoice/DN Booking.
i. Ensuring proper coding
ii. Adequate approvals as per Grant of authority
iii. Ensuring its correctly reflected in Financial system ( Movex / M3)
– Payment to vendors as per agreed payment terms (ensuring services or good have been delviered)
– Processing advance payment request to vendors.
– Distributor Commission Computation and tracking and Accruals
– Vendor statement of Account (SOA) Reconciliations on monthly basis.
– Correspondence with Suppliers based on reconciliation points and other issues..
– Debit Note/Invoice tracker to have a comprehensive list of what needs to be booked.
– Accrual tracking sheet to serve as basis for month end Accrual.
– Employee Expenses Validation and processing as per policy, making Payment throught Cheque.
– Blanket Purchase Orders request for re-current nature of expenses.
– Purchase Orders Reception follow-up.
– Filing in organized manner for proper record keeping.
– Liaison with France Finance team as and when required to ensure Financial data is accurate.
– Liaison with Internal/ External auditors.
– Proper handling of confidential information to protect organization's value.
– Strict adherence to deadlines.
– Process documentation
Build together with Accounting Manager Cash flow forecast and ensure cash flow follow up with GIN Team.
• Co-ordination of reports to BPA
Complex and fast moving environment . Take over activities from Paris Shared services team
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Accountant Middle East – Galderma بكل سهولة الان مجانا.