1. Ability to convert complex designs and implement key components of applications.
2. Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for mobile platforms.
3. Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills
4. Explore, investigate, and prototype leading-edge concepts
5. Continue improving and testing the quality of experience on a large number of devices
6. Ability to work with JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
7. Keen understanding of memory management and streamlining application performance
8. Experience with APIs and Web Services
9. Ability to incorporate HTML to create hybrid sections of an application
10. Understanding of security, authentication, and authorization
11. Ability to integrate Google’s Firebase, Tag manager and Analytics.
12. Optimizing data usage over mobile networks
13. Experience in costing and architecting large features based on requirements from Product
14. Experience with Android Widgets
15. Stay up-to-date on Android platform and ecosystem developments
16. Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|