Senior Content Developer – Nawah
Is expected to lead Nawah Communications in efforts to write, edit and proofread clear, comprehensive and original write-ups, articles, messages, press releases and other written materials for circular, direct mail, print and online channels. He or she will develop content, will review them and at the same time, translate all these documents / write-ups from English to Arabic and vice versa.
• Researches, reviews and monitors a variety of sources including print, electronic, websites and individual contacts.
• Work with the internal communications team to develop and maintain an editorial calendar, produce original articles, brainstorm story ideas and titles, along with short-form content on a regular basis.
• Be responsible for developing and reporting on content strategies that will increase content reach, engagement and length of user time with content.
• Develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the nuclear safety, technology development and updates.
• Responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s print and online presence.
• Ensure that all documents meet established content standards and works with IT and digital team to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content on various digital channels
• Translate scientific and technical language into reader-friendly version
• Communicate openly, offering up ideas and suggestions to improve the strength and clarity of messages
• Develop error-free copy for deadline-driven campaigns
Content, Style & Branding Review
• Review materials before and during technical review cycles, ensuring editorial compliance and consistency to corporate messaging and branding standards.
• Collaborate with the creative production team and Document Control & Records Management (DCRM) for style and template standards.
• Work with the creative team to create style sheets for specific projects.
• Propose and evaluate potential changes in messaging/content development policy in response to changes in authoring and production tools
• Serve as an information resource for other functions on style and other editing issues
• Amend, revise or redevelop correspondences, announcements or campaigns in response to feedback from the senior management or SMEs.
• Work with legal and compliance teams to assure copy is accurate, on brand and in compliance with legal standards.
• Translating and proofreading regular and semi-technical texts from English to Arabic and vice versa.
• Management of all internal and external requests for document translation.
• Leading a team of interpreters on special events.
Excellence & Quality Management
• Ensure commitment to culture of excellence and Quality Management by implementing best practices, complying with excellence requirements in terms of policies, procedures and systems, and exceeding stakeholders’ expectations.
• To act as a point of contact for all relevant works delegated to subcontractor, ensuring that the outcomes correspond to the requirements, reflect corporate stylistics and contain accurate information. To perform supervising and project management functions for the outsourced projects.
Health, Safety and Environment
• To ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Division/Department/Section by delivery of the HSE Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
||United Arab Emirates
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Content Developer – Nawah بكل سهولة الان مجانا.