Senior Executive – Strategic Purchasing – MILAHA
Key roles and responsibilities
• Record and consolidate Requirement identification from various Departments / Pillars
• Manage overall interactions with Pillars to establish and consolidate needs and costing in consistency across the relevant PuG (s)
• Lead development and execution of sourcing strategies and implementation plans for all PuG-related acquisitions
• Develop Procurement plans and schedules consistently across managed PuGs
• Coordinate the qualification of suppliers to be involved in the tender process to ensure that business is not conducted with the black listed vendors and the list of the same is updated in coordination with the Supplier Management function at all times.
• Develop RFIs, RFPs, with PuG technical expert (Pillar Resource) consistently across managed PuGs
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies and ensure all PuG related acquisitions are properly negotiated
• Develop technical and commercial evaluation of bids in-line with the SP&CM and / or Tender policies and procedures
• Organize and participate in negotiations / renegotiations with preferred/short-listed suppliers and agree on contract with suppliers. Ensure proper contract management across assigned PuGs
• Ensure implementation of policies and processes related to the Procurement Plan in within PuGs in scope of domain
• Prepare governance interactions with Pillars for all decision milestones across the SP&CM / Tender process for assigned PuGs
• Assist in supplier relationship management in collaboration with Supplier Management team
• Coordinate with Supplier Management (in conjunction with partner functions, e.g. Procurement Execution, Quality, Logistics, Finance, etc.) in order to shortlist and finalize the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain.
• Coordinate with the Demand Analyst to seek opportunities to pool requirements with usage patterns for current and forecasted needs and consult with Manager SP&CM for identified opportunities
• Coordinate with internal customer, suppliers, Legal department and the Tender Committee in the process of initiating, negotiating and finalizing / formalizing the contractual / commercial agreements so as to ensure Milaha gets the best products, materials and services at the most competitive prices and most favourable terms and conditions, and guarantee the availability of the right materials, products and services, in the right quantity, as and when and wherever they are needed respectively
• Maintain record of Contract performance and deviations and ensure that all the Contract related documentation is upto date, current, complete and available at all times
• In conjunction with the SM team, maintain regular contact with internal / external interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc.) and exert influence accordingly.
• Monitor expiry of existing contracts/agreements and initiate, in good time, process related to the renewal of these agreements so as to ensure business continuity; seek feedback from supplier management on the contract performance and update records for renegotiations
• Ensure that the relevant policies, procedures for the department and the Strategic Procurement & Contract Management function are followed and opportunities to optimize the same are highlighted on a regular basis.
||Purchasing and Procurement
||Marine Services; Shipping
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Executive – Strategic Purchasing – MILAHA بكل سهولة الان مجانا.