Senior Exhibition Graphic Designer – Qatar Museums
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for implementing the creative strategy and overall design for exhibition’s graphic identity, information hierarchy, and visual communications. This includes print and digital, environmental graphics, museum exhibition graphics, marketing collateral, and presentation materials. The graphic designer works closely with internal clients (exhibitions and museums) and external vendors overseeing accuracy, quality control, deadlines, and budget requirements. He/she may oversee freelance designers and interns.
– Confers with Museums and other QM departments to discuss and determine layout design.
– Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of graphic layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and information hierarchy.
– Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
– Develops graphics and layouts for product labels, texts, information, way finding, and exhibition indoor and outdoor branding.
– Researches new software or design concepts to improve conceptualization of visual outputs.
– Works on creating graphic identities for each exhibition.Prepares illustrations / rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
– Photographs layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or museums.
– Reviews final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
– Follows-up with printing press for the design layout concept, quality, and final draft.
– Escalates delays and project concerns to concerned parties as and when necessary.
– Conceptualizes original design graphics, artwork, and graphic visual materials harmonious with the mission of the Museum/ exhibition.
– Helps to drive the re-branding and creative identity of certain projects, while preserving the overall branding and identity of the Museum/ exhibition.Implement strong brand identity materials and guidelines for institutional use respecting the museum’s existing style guide.
– Creates project-appropriate graphic strategies that respond to a wide range of Museum needs (i.e. commercial versus education).
– Responsible for all graphic special needs and visual accessibility requirements (ADA compliance) for Museum.
– Oversees artwork, print production, and installation.
– Consults and liaises with internal and external partners, production teams, and outside vendors to produce strong visual communications.
– Collaborates with department project managers to maintain schedule and budget goals.
– Interprets content as the principle point person and coordination with CE.
– Manages system for visual assets and archives.
||Design, Creative, and Arts
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Exhibition Graphic Designer – Qatar Museums بكل سهولة الان مجانا.