Senior Geotechnical Engineer – KBR Middle East
KBR, Inc. is a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and government services industries, employing about 27,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 70 countries and operations in 40 countries across three distinct global businesses:
• Technology & Consulting, including proprietary technology in refining, ethylene, ammonia and fertilizers, and gasification; and niche consulting and know-how through Granherne/Energo and GVA;
• Engineering & Construction, including Upstream Oil & Gas; LNG/GTL; Downstream Petrochemicals and Chemicals; and differentiated EPC; and,
• Government Services, including program management and long term annuity contracts.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added consulting services and integrated EPC skills to ensure a consistent project delivery with predictable results. At KBR, WE DELIVER
KBR are looking to hire a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to become part of our PMC team in Abu Dhabi.
• FEED and detailed design for Artificial Islands
• Ground improvements and seismic loads
• SRA, Seismic Response Analysis
• Review of geotechnical aspects construction methodology (dredging, fill stability, staged construction, settlement and bearing capacity of placed fill, methods to accelerate consolidation (vertical drains, preloading etc) if applicable)
• Assessment of proposed fill material(s)
o Material characteristics
o Methods of working borrow sites (on or offshore)
o Placement method/compaction (compaction trials/compaction criteria) and /or ground improvement. This could extend to review of the liquefaction potential assessment if this is a hydraulically placed fill in a seismically active area.
• Assessment of geotechnical aspects of erosion protection measures (interface with coastal engineer). This could include the assessment of filter layer requirements (graded filters and/or geotextiles) if protection is via rock armoured revetments.
• Construction monitoring (field instrumentation) and materials/earthworks testing.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Geotechnical Engineer – KBR Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.