Senior Investment Specialist – Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
This role is responsible for identifying, evaluating, obtaining approvals, and executing the investment opportunities related to the liquidity investment division under the direction and supervision of the Division Manager. This role applies the various policy guidelines (i.e. OCR, ISFD etc.) designed to minimize risk and maximize potential for the Bank's short to long term liquidity needs and coordinates work with other functions of the Treasury Department, and other Departments. This role also attends to ad hoc requirements such as fund performance analysis studies, working on policy documents, responding to inquiries from various stakeholders etc. This role also entails providing technical guidance to less experienced staff members.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
* Contribute to the annual work plan and the division's budget planning activities.
* Provide input to the short to long term liquidity planning of the division in coordination with other functions of the Treasury Department.
* Contribute to the establishment and review of key performance indicators (KPIs) of the division.
* Contribute to process improvement by identifying more efficient ways of executing work.
* Define and document procedural steps to follow in the operations of the division.
* Comply with policies in the operational work of the division.
* Identify and generate new investment opportunities under the guidance of the Division Manager.
* Analyze, monitor and report on the fixed-income assets' performance.
* Evaluate proposals applying approved criteria / guidelines for bank syndications and sukuks.
* Perform due diligence on investment proposals in coordination with GRMD and other relevant Departments.
* Coordinate and follow up on the approval process of investment proposals.
* Implement approved investments under the guidance of the Division Manager.
* Evaluate appropriate derivative / swap transactions required to hedge liquid risks and if necessary perform the necessary underlying work for the ALCO (Asset & Liability Committee) to evaluate.
* Prepare and process proposals for derivative / swap transactions in conjunction with the ALCO.
* Implement the approved derivative / swap deals under the guidance of the Division Manager.
* Evaluate, analyze, and if deemed appropriate by the Division Manager, participate in trade financing opportunities with ITFC.
* Coordinate the utilization of funds placed with the IsDB for liquid investments.
* Monitor the performance of the investment portfolio of the division.
* Technically review the work of less experienced staff members, and support staff members, as delegated by the Division Manager to ensure quality in reports and work products.
* Ensure proper documentation of investment transactions and performance.
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities.
* Apply best practices and adapt them to the IsDB culture.
* Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff members and mentor them.
* Report on the performance of investment portfolio.
* Prepare briefs, memos, and ad-hoc reports as required by Management and other stakeholders.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Investment Specialist – Islamic Development Bank (IDB) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.