Senior Knowledge Management Officer – OPCW
Full-time – The Hague, the Netherlands
Are you ready to change the world by improving our knowledge management framework? OPCW needs talent like you to build strategic awareness and promote cultural change.
Knowledge management: The job
As a Senior Knowledge Management Officer, you will play the leading role in the implementation and ongoing support of a knowledge management framework to accelerate the KM ambitions, improve knowledge retention and support the planning and implementation of increased intra- and interdivision cooperation. You will be reporting to the Director of Administration.
Other responsibilities include:
– Building strategic awareness and promoting cultural change in support of knowledge management by developing a culture that encourages “ask-learn-share” behaviours and by participating in internal communication initiatives to make our vision a reality.
– Managing the implementation of our knowledge management framework to support improved knowledge management within our organisation and with partners.
– Ensuring that the knowledge framework is effective, relevant and uses our resources efficiently through management, negotiation with stakeholders, monitoring and regular reporting and implementing of changes.
– Coordinating knowledge networking by building networks between OPCW and sources of global expertise in chemical weapons.
– Managing the KM functions of OPCW by developing an annual work plan, monitoring compliance and providing support and guidance to ensure objectives are met.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Knowledge Management Officer – OPCW بكل سهولة الان مجانا.