Senior Media and Communications Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement the annual media plan in accordance with the overall driving mission, vision, programs, projects, services, and overall strategic and action plans.
2. Coordinate between all the departments to ensure all-encompassing online and offline coverage and outreach.
3. Cater media activities and engagements to the different stakeholders engaged.
4. Establish the media and branding handbook and ensure the guidelines are communicated with and implemented by the staff, partners, and donors.
5. Profile the institution and its objectives, programs, projects, and services in the most suitable media channels to reach targeted audience and stakeholders
6. Constantly identify ways and areas to expand the outreach and exposure to all identified stakeholders in close coordination with the management and academic team.
7. Identify all the activities (internal and external) and ensure suitable coverage to each occasion in coordination with the Media & Communications Assistant and the Strategic Development Director.
8. Participate in coordinating with media and advertising agencies with respect to implementing the approved the Media Strategy.
9. Actively oversee all social media and website updates and activities to ensure quality and adherence to the annual plan.
10. Create and maintain the document templates to ensure maximum exposure in internal and external activities and events.
11. Lead executing all promotional activities and events organized by the institution, as well as prepare press releases and media advisories.
12. Build and maintain solid relationships with local and regional media representatives in order to monitor, follow up with, and document the news of the institution.
13. Create and dispatch the monthly newsletter to the contacts database.
14. Prepare brochures, handouts, email shots, annual reports and any such publications in both Arabic and English.
15. Prepare periodic and non-periodic reports on the Media & Communications Department work and submit to senior management as needed.
16. Regularly update the archive of documents, records, files, publications and reports.
17. Adhere to the implementation of approved systems, procedures and instructions in the course of performing his/her duties as Senior Media & Communications Officer.
18. Design, implement and oversee the media strategy of the annual conference, the Teacher Skills Forum. The Senior Officer should observe political and national education trends to aid in the implementation process, come up with different approaches to expand the participant base, and actively participate in developing theme of the year. The Senior Officer will also handle invitation lists, accounting and attending to media partners’ needs and requests before, during and after the forum.
19. Perform any additional tasks as assigned by the Strategic Development Director.
||Marketing and PR
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Media and Communications Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.