Senior Medical Technologist – King Fahad Medical City
The post holder is responsible for performing routine analysis, and management functions in one of the divisions of Pathology & Clinical Laboratory Medicine.
1. Performing routine diagnostic activities from moderate to high complex procedures under the supervision of clinical scientist or senior clinical scientist.
2. Assigning activities to technicians and technologists.
3. Supervising the work of testing personnel, plan laboratory work schedules and assess the completion of tasks performed, including proficiency testing samples.
4. Monitoring and reviewing laboratory daily activities by assessing technical resources and testing personnel for all shifts combined.
5. Identifying deficiencies either technical or testing personnel-related and reports to senior management.
6. Participating in solving trouble-shooting and other incidents occurring in laboratory.
7. Participating in the daily calibration and maintenance of equipment's.
8. Sustaining appropriate reagents and other products inventory for laboratory activities in order to maintain laboratory services.
9. Sustaining quality system approach of laboratory activities.
10. Monitoring technical operations with a supervisory role on technologists and technicians.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
PhD in Clinical Laboratory Science – with at least 1 yr. minimum experience
Masters in Clinical Laboratory Science – with at least 4 yrs. minimum experience
Bachelors in Clinical Laboratory Science – with at least 7yrs. minimum experience
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Medical Technologist – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.