Senior Monitoring and Data Analysis Officer – IRC International Rescue committee
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC offers life-saving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 22 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Syria crisis is often described as the worst humanitarian catastrophe since the end of the Cold War. Inside Syria, 6.3 million people are internally displaced and 13.5 million are in need of humanitarian assistance, with 4.9 million people in need in hard-to-reach and besieged areas. IRC is offering a robust humanitarian response to the Syria crisis. With an annual budget in excess of $125 million and a rapidly expanding portfolio, supported by more than 1100 staff in the region, IRC is undertaking programs in Syria and the neighboring countries of Turkey, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan in the fields of health, child protection, education, women’s protection and empowerment, distribution of food and core relief items, cash assistance, and economic recovery. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
As part of the IRC Jordan Cross-Border Economic Recovery & Development (ERD) team, the Senior Monitoring and Data Analysis Officer ensures that ERD programming in Northwest and South Syria is underpinned and informed by robust data and analysis. As part of the IRC’s commitment to evidence-based and evidence-generating programming, the Senior Monitoring and Data Analysis Officer will work to ensure quality analysis of the data collected from IRC’s ERD programming in Northwest and South Syria, in order to allow for tracking and measurement of programmatic interventions and feed into appropriate program design and course-correction. In addition, as part of IRC’s wider strategy to understand markets inside Northwest and South Syria, the possible impact of IRC programming on the markets, he/she will lead on a variety of market assessments and market analysis reports.
Market Assessment and Analysis:
• Designing and implementing a variety of market assessment tools, market functionality, labor market, as well as rapid market surveys and other assessments required during emergencies, including displacements.
• Develop assessment tools based on industry-standard market assessment toolkits; modify as needed for Syrian context.
• Oversee all market assessments and market monitoring in coordination with ERD program staff and M&E Department, as well as external monitoring partners such as REACH.
• Ensure field assessors are conducting data quality checks on market assessments, following-up with M&E department and assessors, requesting support from line manager as needed.
• Follow up with the collected information and verify if additional related information is needed through close consultation with staff and ERD Managers.
• Analyze market assessment data, highlighting trends and monitoring related concerns.
• Monitoring market impact by analyzing and comparing baseline and later rounds/end-lines.
• Development of timely yet detailed market assessment reports, including labor market assessment reports, price monitoring reports, etc.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Monitoring and Data Analysis Officer – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.