Senior Network Engineer – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• CCNP R&S is a must; CCIE R&S is preferred.
• Basic wireless network training.
• ITIL Foundation certificate with 6 years experience.
Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent with 4 years experience.
• Design and deploy hospital’s LANs, WLANs and WANs including routers, switches, wireless controllers and other network related hardware.
• Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
• Perform daily Network performance and monitoring optimization.
• Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
• Oversee new and existing network equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
• Provide support maintenance and troubleshooting of hospital’s switching and wireless network devices.
• Assist network technician teams in nodes installation and closing ticket.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network design & configuration, network mapping, processes and service records.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Prepare technical notes, technical specification requirements and presentation whenever needed.
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
• Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess short-term and long-term network capacity needs.
• Conduct capacity planning and enhancement according to new technology.
• Participate and implement future IT development.
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Follow and comply with KAAUH Policies and Procedures.
• Respects patients and their families, and of each other, to promote the patient-centered care culture.
• Participates and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or with multidisciplinary teams.
• Performs other related duties as required.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Network Engineer – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.