Senior Officer, Technology for Programs – IRC International Rescue committee
This role is part of the IRC’s Middle East Region Technology for Programs team. As a savvy, well-rounded technologist experienced in the whole project lifecycle, s/he will design, configure, implement, and sustain technology solutions based on a set of flexible tools which can be applied in many contexts. Customers include program staff for Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria, as well as the regional office team.
Technology Solution Design and Implementation
– Coordinates across multiple stakeholder groups to understand holistic requirements for small to medium sized projects. Partners with IT team to ensure holistic solution support.
– Collaborates with stakeholders to define user profiles, and data and user security requirements. Supports definition of roles and responsibilities for ongoing support within stakeholder teams.
– Recommends solution design based on preferred software toolsets that takes into consideration upstream and downstream stakeholder impacts and data flows.
– Develops / configures software tools based on the approved design.Performs system testing and manages user testing of configured systems, adjusting configuration as needed.
– Defines the change management process and production issue escalation procedures.
Trains the team focal points on using and administering the tools, the change management process, and issue escalation procedures.
– Supports implementation hands-on for a defined period of time.
– Analyzes requirements & operating procedures, translates them to functional requirements, system specifications, basic workflows and data flows.
– Provides Tier 3 & 4 support for escalated issues that cannot be resolved in-country for configured and standard toolsets.
– Provides tier 1 – 4 support for select regional solutions.
– Provides change management support for centrally managed software tools.
Provide coaching and capacity building for technology staff in the region on functions of the tools.
– Reinforces the proper use of tools, and the management of the tools, to support quality evidence and data-informed decision making.
– Participates in regional technology team strategic priorities as assigned
– Supports prioritization of projects backlog
– Participate in tracking license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management
– Keeps up-to-date on tool roadmaps and new features to help the IRC get the most out of the investment in the tools.
– Liaises with vendors for technical support, relationship management, and software capabilities.
Key Working Relationships
Position Reports to: Regional Coordinator, Technology for Programs
Indirect/Technical Reporting: N/A
Position directly Supervises: N/A
Key Internal Contacts:
Country Program: Information Managers, Technology for Programs Officers, M&E staff
Region/Global: Regional staff, HQ IT, Technical Unit Advisors, Regional IT
Key External Contacts:
Ability to Travel: up to 50% of time, may require travel to remote offices
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Officer, Technology for Programs – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.