Senior Project Engineer – ATKINS
Job Purpose & Scope:
– To provide effective direction and co-ordination of activities for the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 Projects and to report on performance to PMT Management with respect to delivery of the services.
– To provide input to the development and implementation of PMT processes, procedures and systems operating within the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 Projects.
– To ensure the Project group is resourced with the correct disciplines and size to deliver PMT services for the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 projects.
– Aligning Project objectives with Client
– expectationsEnsuring that personnel resources are sufficient and competent to safely execute the work.
– Support continuous improvement processes for the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 Projects.
– Establish effective communication interfaces with the Client, sub-contractors, and others for all areas of the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 Projects.
– Establish cost, progress management reporting methods and procedures consistent with Client requirements and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
– Facilitate PMT co-ordination meetings on a regular basis.
– Issue progress and information reports as required. Receive and distribute to Project team all relevant communications with adequate guidance where action by others is required.
– Support initiatives for cost saving and business efficiency improvements to deliver optimum commercial performance to the Client.
– Ensure that the Project work execution plan, HSE plan, and Quality plan are developed/integrated and implemented in full.
– Support functional management ensuring systems are in place to manage holidays, expenses, and training and performance evaluation.Support recruitment process for all temporary and permanent appointments for PMT personnel for Client approval.
– Identifying areas of concern with respect to progress of the Project, recommending corrective actions wherever required and executing when directed by the Client.
– Provide input to PMT forums, discussion groups, new initiatives etc. as required.
– Participate in the development of Faithful and Gould initiatives and procedures.
– Participate as part of the Overall PMT in developing initiatives and applying effective management of the assigned Saudi Aramco C1 Projects
– Regularly review and assist in the updating of the PMT Procedures and Standards.
– Participate and undertake Technical and Safety Audits within the Project.
Organisational Relationships (Work Contacts):
– Faithful and Gould Key Personnel.
– PMT Project group
– PMT Construction Team.
– PMT HSEQ Group
– PMT Engineers
– General Engineering Services Contractors and EPC Contractors Engineering and Project Management personnel.
– Faithful and Gould regional management team.
Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
– Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision
– Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
– Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor
– Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time
– Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice.
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Worldwide Faithful+Gould has access to over 2,500 consultants, of whom 500+ are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
This specific opportunity is in our Abu Dhabi office, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and also the cultural centre. The office has over 100 project, programme and cost management professionals working across for the emirates for multiple clients on a range of hospitality, leisure, retail, residential, industrial, transport and infrastructure projects valued to US$ billions. Joining this team of professionals you would have the unrivalled opportunity to work alongside an award winning organisation shaping the built environment of Abu Dhabi for the future.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Project Engineer – ATKINS بكل سهولة الان مجانا.