Senior Project Engineer (Mechanical/ Civil) – SAMREF
PURPOSE OF WORK
To perform engineering related work on assigned projects including but not limited to project study, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering design and project coordination & management. Also provide consultative assistance to fellow engineers and other departments as required.
– To define project requirements, develop proposals, estimate costs, obtain approvals, engineer design, procure materials, supervise construction and assist commissioning, . Activities to be planned and coordinated with other refinery groups, vendors and contractors.
– Assist with resolution of engineering problems and provide technical guidance by carrying out investigations, evaluating solutions and writing recommendations. This may involve researching references, organizing field tests and defining interpretation of codes and standards.
– Suggest and define projects, assist in budget preparation, write applications for funding, prepare other information necessary for management consideration of projects.
– Organize and monitor the work of support staff, refinery personnel, contractors and vendors during all project phases including; engineering, drafting, construction, inspection, testing and commissioning. Write, evaluate and administer purchase requisitions and installation contracts.
– Develops new Projects procedures, programs, database systems and project techniques within the area of expertise, Reviews current procedures, practices and effect revisions as needed.
– Offers guidance and assistance to younger Engineers and fill in for M/C projects Supervisor
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Project Engineer (Mechanical/ Civil) – SAMREF بكل سهولة الان مجانا.