Senior Quantity Surveyor (E&I), Jazan (KSA) – ATKINS
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Due to continued success in the country we are now seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with electrical and instrumentation (E&I) experience based in Jazan, KSA.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will hold the following responsibilities and duties:
– The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Senior Resident Engineer and Managing Surveyor/Commercial Manager
– Manage team(s) of Quantity Surveyors/Contract Administrators and Assistant Quantity Surveyors/Cost Controllers
– Provide commercial support to the Senior Resident Engineer and Resident Engineer including management of internal costs
– Provide commercial and contractual advice based on the contract documents and industry standards documents such as methods of measurement
– Convene and chair regular commercial meetings with the client and contractor
– Manage, report on and review claims submitted by contractors. Make recommendations for payment or rejection
– On site and off site quantity verifications and confirmation with regard to payments and variation works.
– Checking and verifying of all invoices from subcontractors.
– Maintaining a register of payments.
– Check materials on and off site and verify delivery and acceptance from the client’s representative for payment approval.
– Prepare and maintain records of all subcontractors’ agreements and payments.
– On site verification of final accounts submitted by the subcontractors and suppliers, adjusting as necessary.
– Prepare estimates of variation works
– Prepare and maintain cash flow forecasts for subcontract works.
– Updating cost report.
– Carry out cost estimates for alternative design solutions.
– Ability to advice clients on commercial and contractual matters and prepare financial and commercial reports
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Oil and Gas
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Quantity Surveyor (E&I), Jazan (KSA) – ATKINS بكل سهولة الان مجانا.