Senior Relationship Officer – Banque Saudi Fransi
1. Ensure budget achievement on monthly/ Quarterly/ annually basis while evaluating revenue and spreads in order to reach continued profitability.
2. Determine financial needs of clients and provide them with the most appropriate core banking solutions as well as core selling products.
3. Prospecting new clients by using active referrals from community and existing satisfied clients.
4. Maintain existing relationships and continually obtaining clients requirements to provide them with the most appropriate services and solutions.
5. Daily monitor all operations of clients. Take prompt actions on maturing deposits and facilities, expiring ID and cards, delivery of cards, regulations of exceptional transactions, Freeze/ dormant/ inactive accounts and obtaining customer consents.
6. Acquire basic knowledge on credit operations and all risk involved. Acquire information on clients' financial assets and revenues. Prepare supporting documentation of client credit application with credit team. Closely monitor client credit facilities, reacting promptly to any potential discrepancy.
7. Maintain proper legal files. Document all communications with clients through call memos. Promptly obtain any documentary requirements from clients. Comply with approved policies and procedures of BSF, SAMA, and CMA.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Relationship Officer – Banque Saudi Fransi بكل سهولة الان مجانا.