1. Principal Objective: A brief summary of the responsibilities of the position.
The Senior Resident Construction Manager’s function is to manage, & direct the assigned project or projects in such a manner as to
assure completion on-schedule and within the established budget, in accordance with contractual obligations and good engineering
practice, and in a manner satisfactory to the Client and the Company. The Senior Resident Construction Manager’s work normally
involves total management of the project’s technical, financial, and administrative functions.
2. Organizational Relationship: A brief synopsis of reporting relationships i.e., reports to, supports section, group, etc.; interfaces with senior
management, clients, etc.
Under General Supervision reports to the Client’s Department of Construction Senior Management; Director and Manager of Construction, Section
Manager, and ultimately to the Program Manager, and Senior Management of the Client. Directly supervises a staff consisting of, but not limited to,
Senior and Resident Construction Engineers, Project Controls Manager & Engineers, Quality Manager, HSE Manager, Technical Manager, and all
Administrative Staff assigned to the project.
3. Major Activities Performed: List the major job function(s) of the position.
1. Develops overall strategic plan to execute the project deliverables in adherence to the contract & stakeholder milestones.
2. Establishes detailed scope of work for the project as directed by Division of Technical Affairs and Dept. of Construction’s Senior
Management in conjunction with other divisions and Client, and in accordance with project(s) proposal and contract.
3. Establishes, with the Project Staff, Department Manager and Senior Management, manpower requirements necessary to execute
the scope(s) of work of his project(s).
4. Generally responsible for all project contractor(s) oversight, daily management of quality assurance, and safety program adherence.
5. Delegates the authority among the project team for the execution of the project construction program and, through the RCM, will
monitor these construction activities for compliance with established schedules and budgets.
6. Monitors the progress of all project functions and reports on their status to the Division Management and Client as required. Gives
particular attention to reporting matters affecting project overruns or delays and makes every effort with Division Management to
rectify these conditions.
7. Supplies Division Management and/or Client with current, accurate information regarding the status of all project management
functions by the maintenance of appropriate records and the periodic issuance of informative reports.
8. Responsible and required to maintains, through the Project Staff, a Chronological file of project history, supported by the
compilation of minutes of meetings and a daily log of significant events affecting the project. Keeps the Project Sponsor informed of
significant project milestones and of major conditions that could affect the project costs, schedule of client relations.
9. Provides the support required and assistance to the Client’s responsible division Dept. during the negotiation, and awarding of
contracts as required.
10. As the Client’s Authorize Representative, requires and responsible to adequately review and accurately and approves all submitted
contracts and supplier/vendors invoices and forwarding them to the appropriate Department thereafter for further processing.
11. Approves all submittals to the Client of project work outputs, information requests, advisor notices, project status reports, etc.
12. Reviews all work for compliance with the contract documents, specifications and/or approved IFC. Identifies out-of-scope work
requirements and prepares required contract change notices for client approval.
13. Coordinates intra company work assignments with other divisions, departments, and/or field offices.
14. Performs other project management functions as required by Company Management.
15. Establishes project management procedures for execution of construction management tasks.
16. Creates, modifies, and updates the Project Management Plan, and Project Execution Plan as required.
17. Supervises project staff and related subject matter experts in their duties to insure Contractor compliance with Contract documents,
specifications and/or approved IFC.
18. Manage international engineering staff and Consultant assigned to the project regarding LEED aspects of the project and any
outstanding design efforts.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom
التقدم للوظيفة الان