Senior Sales Executive – Al-Fozan Enterprises General Trading & Contracting Co.
We are seeking an interior designing Supervisor/ Foreman who will Perform Proper implementation of Designs according to client's specifications.
• Plans and manages on-site installations to ensure timely completion, high quality of service and cost effective management of dealer labor and installation resources.
• Functions as installation manager with budget, quality, personnel, technical, customer and administrative responsibility for each supervised project.
• Help train and develop lead men and installers.
• Instill company’s service philosophy and core values throughout the installation group
• Is comfortable and professional with crew, customers and dealership personnel; professional in appearance and in social interaction with others
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills and maintains a positive attitude
• Provides strong leadership and has full respect of crews
• Has strong work ethic and very ethical approach to the business. Is punctual and self-motivated and has the ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including overnight, out of town assignments
• Has good understanding of contract furniture scope of work including account servicing, design and order preparation, order management, factory interface, delivery & installation and project management
• Understands interior design and construction processes; can read construction and furniture drawings and blueprints
• Is mechanically adept and has excellent installation technical abilities; proficient with tools and equipment; excellent at custom applications; finished installations are of high quality
• Can specify product, using full product nomenclature; understands correct product application and use; can do small layouts and reconfigurations without relying on designers or sales staff
• Is fully knowledgeable of electricity, electrical hookups to building power, data and voice cabling, basic furniture codes, and other technical installation issues C. Responsibility and Decision-Making Skills
• Accepts accountability for project success—cost, completion, schedule adherence, punch-list, customer satisfaction, job site appearance and cleanliness etc.
• Acts as part of the Operation Division management team; assists in developing and implementing Division procedures, work practices, standards of performance, etc
• Is capable of reacting to varying project/field conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in the scope of work D.
• Maintains detailed and complete administrative records of installation project work, including time sheets, receiving documentation, change orders, product returns, etc.
• Communicates, and documents in writing, project status, problems and punch-list to dispatch, sales personnel and sales support, and to project management personnel
• Can plan, organize and effectively direct a large crew of installers on small to large projects (up to crews of 50 or more)
• Can supervise and project manage large and/or complex installation projects
• Has excellent material handling and logistic skills; practices efficient material handling on, and off, site
• Manages project completion through final close-out, including punch-list resolution and final project/service invoicing
• Maintain good driving record and follows all rules and regulations
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Sales Executive – Al-Fozan Enterprises General Trading & Contracting Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.