– Provide and ensure a high performance, stable and smooth operation of Information Systems/Software Applications to support the business needs.
– Supervise and participate in the execution of all activities related to the design, development, implementation, support, maintenance, and upgrade of SAP new modules and features.
– Supervise and participate in the execution of all activities related to the design, development, implementation, support, maintenance, and upgrade of legacy system modules and functions.
– Ensure that the developed solutions adhere to agreed standards, CM procedures, ASAP methodology, SAP standards and best practice
– Audit the work of Consultant 1 & 2 as well as Techno-Functional Consultants
– Ensure the quality of deliverables and that they meet the user requirements with respect to system functionality.
– Work closely with the technical and ABAP team to deliver standard and integrated solutions.
– Collaborate with business owners to identify the business needs; plan, schedule, coordinate work and ensure integration of business needs and information technology solutions.
– Conduct the required presentations and awareness programs for the concerned business owners and super users to provide advice on the feasibility of potential future projects.
– Report all projects progress and the team members’ performance regularly to his Manager
– Participate in the development of project scope, project plan, deliverable, deadlines and coordination of project team for small to medium size projects.
– Ensure consistent, high quality Application support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness.
– Participate in the support organization to ensure that adequate application support for the end users is maintained at all times
– Participate in Identifying training needs and in preparing training plans.
– Provide on-the-job training and training materials to the end users
– Provide user manuals to the end users.
– Develop of training material and user manuals for running applications.
– Lead SAP consultants and associates in the areas of his responsibility.
– Lead and advise SAP consultants and associates for the day-to-day operational towards meeting the business objectives in a SAP implementation and support environment.
– Always ensure that the SAP consultants and associates possess appropriate skills to achieve the business objectives
– Assign responsibilities for analysis, design, programming, implementation, and maintenance of systems to team members
– Provide coaching and support to subordinates in order to achieve team objectives.
– Guide SAP consultants and associates in the analysis of business requests and needs to ensure low-cost operation and effective utilization of staff.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior SAP Consultant بكل سهولة الان مجانا.