Senior Sous Chef (Italian)
Purpose of Role:
Effectively monitor the daily operations of the respective outlet, including provide support and guidance to fellow outlet Chef de Cuisine and Executive Chef to ensure success and effective operation ending in a positive guest experience.
• Review all written communication, i.e., daily/weekly, reservation, rooming list, BEOs, to determine.
• Assit Chef de Cuisine & Exécutive Chef in the Day to Day Operations.
• Prepares and develops menus, recipe costing, training of dishes
• Assists with training and developing
• Communicate with restaurant manager for smooth running of front and back of the house.
• Responsible for maintaining a strong client relationship and ensuring that all outlets are communicated to and execute by all hotel operation departments making for a successful meeting experience for the meeting planner and attendees.
• Monitor kitchen preventive equipment list. Mange culinary equipment list.
• Maintain a high level of service by constantly training and coaching all direct reports and talent. Daily training plan in place follow by monthly training plan.
• Inspect and overseas the cleanliness and maintenance of all function space, public areas, and service areas.
• Responsible for monthly schedule and payroll for the outlet.
• Responsible for stock rotation, direct purchase and control of expiry food product on the shelving.
• Knowledge of all food & beverage procedures standards, quality presentation, service and products and local health & sanitation standards.
• Estimates and communicates daily production needs. Apply line check and MEP monitoring.
• Responds appropriately to guest needs during hours of operation.
• Ensure that internal communication is communicated with on a daily basis.
• Assess quality control of food production
• Carry out close liaison with all section of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service.
• To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all the times.
• Ability completes food inventory and ordering .
• Lead and support the junior members of the team through training.
• Implementation and monitoring of training matrix.
• Overseas all talent PMP.
• Seek own solutions to the minor obstacles that occur from time to time.
• Daily data collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
• Review the daily production sheets with chef de partie when the first is not present.
• Prepares, and when required, delegates the production of the necessary food items in accordance with standards in a timely & efficient fashion to ensure that there is no interruption to guests service
• Keep over-production and food waste to a minimum, ensures proper rotation, labelling and storing of food in order to reduce food cost expenses
• Operate all kitchen equipment and conduct them with safety in mind at all the times.
• Ensures that all the food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with hotel and government food safety guidelines.
• Monitor all deficiencies in kitchen equipment functionality and quality of food products to respected department.
• Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the hotel health and safety program.
• Adhere to all environment policies and programs as required.
• Make sure to log all information in the kitchen log book.
• Work as team. Assist other outlet when need help.
• Work in conjunction with the HACCP to ensure we are in compliance to food safety and local municipality requirement.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Sous Chef (Italian) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.