Service Physician – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
• Graduated from a medical School recognized by SCHS and acceptable to KAAUH.
• Successful Completion of one (1) year Internship.
• Ensures through his/her actions, either directly or indirectly, that a superior quality of medical treatment, compassion and understanding is given to every patient served at the King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital.
• Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/section.
• Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
• Examines patients admitted to the admission ward or referred from Emergency, to carry out the appropriate investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
• Attends the out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist in taking the patient histories and examination under the supervision of senior colleagues.
• Assists his/her senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures as required.
• Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/section.
• Attends the teaching and training programs within and outside the department/section.
• Work towards completing his/her postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of the Saudi Board or Membership.
• Shares workload in his/her specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues
• Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital.
• Notifies the Assistant Consultant, Associate Consultant and/or Consultant of all new admissions or transfers.
• Conducts periodical medical rounds of all those patients for whom they are responsible.
• Carries out clinical and other duties allocated to him/her.
• Evaluates the patients under his/her care, formulating plans of investigation and treatment according to the level of responsibility.
• Maintains daily records of patient progress, ensuring that all details of patient's treatment and progress are communicated appropriately to the Consultant, Assistant Consultant or Associate Consultant.
• Completes forms for tests and investigations ensuring that all information is accurately detailed.
• Ensures that all routine examinations, including investigations and x-rays are ordered and carried out.
• Writes discharge summaries and death summaries.
• Takes on-call duties in accordance with departmental rotas.
• Assists in educational activities.
• Makes presentations on patient history and information.
• Attends vocational training and postgraduate education as directed by the Chairman of Department to which assigned.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Service Physician – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.