• To provide learning support for the Special Educational Needs students in class or in withdrawal situations, either 1:1 or small groups.
• To develop knowledge of the particular needs of the student and seek advice from Inclusion Manager/Special Educational Needs Coordinator, class teacher.
• To aid access to the full range of learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
• To make or modify resources as suggested and advised by the Inclusion Manager /Special Educational Needs Coordinator, Educational Psychologist.
• To be involved in the planning and preparation of the day to day class activities.
• To support the Special Educational Needs student in the playground and outside activities, being mindful of his health and safety in relation to his condition, and encouraging safe interactive play.
• Motivate and encourage the Special Educational Needs student to have a go at activities they may be unsure of. Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards According to the amendment of the student's behavior modification plan requirements.
• Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them.
• To attend in service training and relevant meetings relevant to the post in order to keep up to date with developments in working with children with special educational needs.
• Provide support and facilitate interaction with peers in the classroom and around school and help build self esteem of the special needs child.
• Promote school policies on Special Educational Needs student behavior.
• Employ strategies for behavior management and report any problems to the teacher and Special Educational Needs student.
• Report any progress towards targets for Special Educational Needs student with behavior Support Plans
• Deal with any disruption and report to the teacher/ Special Educational Needs student any difficulties that you are unable to overcome.
• Encouraging Special Educational Needs students to take responsibility for their own learning and promoting development of self-esteem.
• Review and develop own professional practice.
• Observe and report on Special Educational Needs Student performance.
• Knowledge of observation techniques and understanding types of reporting, including verbal and written.
• Carrying out observations after consultation with the teacher about purpose.
• Record findings in agreed format Contribute to planning of learning activities
• Understand the most effective way in which to support learning for a given task.
• Promote social and emotional development of Special Educational Needs Students.
• Support Special Educational Needs Students in developing appropriate relationships.
• Support maintenance of Special Educational Needs student safety.
• Demonstrate awareness of symptoms associated with minor health problems.
• Recognize signs of distress and offer reassurance.
• Support Special Educational Needs student of ICT in the classroom
• Have knowledge and provide support for multilingual/bilingual Special Educational Needs Students
• Utilize cross curricular opportunities to develop target language skills.
• Help Special Educational Needs Students to develop literacy and numeracy skills.
• Reassure parents who express concerns about their Special Educational Needs students.
• Ensure that parents’ requests to see a teacher/ Special Educational Needs coordinator are dealt with promptly.
• Knowledge of school’s policies for inclusion, equal opportunities, multiculturalism and anti-racism.
• Knowledge of school’s policies for inclusion, equal opportunities, Islamic and Emirates.
• Any additional tasks/project assigned to you by school or beam management.
• Curriculum Coordinator/HOD
• Team Leader
• Arabic Department
• Phase Supervisor/Supervisor Assistant
• Assistant Teacher (Relevant Grades)
• Social Worker
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Shadow Teacher – BEAM بكل سهولة الان مجانا.