In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of a single shift within the Warehouse. You will receive, process, and dispatch merchandise to stores, monitor visitor controls, safety and security, and drive performance in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify ways of improving warehouse processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Managing inbound operations (Brands, Shop fits, and Non Stock) and outbound operations (Picking, Packing, and VAS)
* Managing System & Inventory (ILS, Stock take, PI Count)
* Managing and maintaining Good Warehouse Practice (DC Audit, HSE, First Aid, Fire evacuation)
* Liaising between Warehouse Operations, Fleet, Customer Care and store Operations
* Coordinating with other Warehouse shift managers to maintain team work.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* Minimum 5 + years of experience in warehouse / distribution centre at a supervisory level
* A Secondary/High school education – Diploma or higher qualification is desirable
* Good communication English / Arabic
* PC literacy.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 80 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,500 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 50,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Alshaya.
||United Arab Emirates
||Logistics and Transportation
التقدم للوظيفة الان