Shipping Supervisor – Arab Potash
The Shipping Supervisor under direct supervision of Aqaba Director, is responsible for executing the exports procedures and operations by calculating quantities with draught survey and vessels hold inspection preparing, auditing and issuing shipping documents to control quality and quantity of the products to achieve company and customer satisfaction to the highest revenue and lowest cost to the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs terms and conditions of vessels charter party follow up, attendance & on call 24 hours/day if needed to cover each ship berthing, inspection, draught survey and loading operation process.
• Coordinates daily with relevant parties for export operations.
• Issues shipping documents, loading order, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Conducting a draught survey and hold inspection survey jointly with the appointed an independent surveyors and with the vessel’s masters and chief officers to determine the required quantities and quality control.
• Audits invoices of the Industrial Ports Company, marine surveyor companies and related parties fees.
• Studies and reviews customer’s quantity shipments shortage claims and responding regarding the claims via the site Director and marketing department to achieve customer satisfactions, company interest.
• Calculates dispatch and demurrages for the vessels by coordination with marketing through shipments lay can according to charter party.
• Ensures shipping section compliance with quality, environmental and health & safety standards by following up related company policies, regulations and ISO procedures.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Shipping Supervisor – Arab Potash بكل سهولة الان مجانا.