Shore-to-Ship (STS) Crane Operator (Location : Ruwais)
Function/Area :Container Yard / Logistics
Location : Ruwais
– Operates Shore-to-Ship Gantry Cranes for discharge and/or loading of deep-sea feeder vessels in the port within given safety and operational policies and procedures in the most efficient Way possible.
– At least High School diploma
– At least total of 5 years relevant experience; 2 years as STS Crane Operator and 3 years in different CY positions.
– Must possess heavy duty driver's license issued by the local authority.
– Basic knowledge of STS Crane First Line Maintenance.
– Should have completed at least 30 hours of relevant training from credible Safety organizations; certificates of attendance/ completion required.
– CONTRACTOR is responsible for hiring experienced crane operators not just those with a license to operate a crane.
– An experienced operator has to receive regular training from a recognized training organization to keep his skills up-to-date.
– Accordingly COMPANY does not want operators in Ruwais who have just obtained their license a day before arriving in Ruwais.
– Physically fit; no fear of heights and must possess excellent sensory acuity.
– Average English skills in both oral and written form.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Shore-to-Ship (STS) Crane Operator (Location : Ruwais) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.