1. Assist the Exec. Chef to supervise the function of all kitchen employees’ facilities and cost to ensure maximum the food & beverage departmental goals are achieved.
2. Managing all event requirement in food and beverage field in coordination with kitchen employees in different kitchen ( hot, cold and pastry)
3. Assist the Exec. Chef on controlling and analyzing an ongoing basis, the following :
• Quality level of food & beverage production and presentation.
• Guest satisfaction
• Cleaning, sanitation and hygiene
• Utility consumption kitchen in general
4. Establish and maintains effective employee relations and inter departmental working relationship in coordination with pastry & stewarding chefs.
5. Conduct, under the guidance of the Exec. Chef or his delegate, such as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counseling and suspension if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
6. Assist the Exec. Chef to identify & develop formal training plans and conducts on job learning events for the kitchen employees
7. Assist the Exec. Chef in the preparation of minus and participates in the presentation policy consultation with the food artist by taking in to considering the following:
• Local (customer) requirements.
• Market needs
• Competition/ Comparison with other hotel and new trends
• Racipes and Food cost, Availability of food and beverage products
8. In absence of Exec. Chef works with the chief accountant / purchasing manager in determining the minimum and maximum food par- stocks.
9. Ensures the completion of the market list in accordance with intercontinental quality and quantity standards. Inspect all perishable food items received for quality.
10. In absence for Exec. Chef attends and contributes to department head meetings and to the operation meeting twice a month and daily briefing session in the morning.
11. Inform on daily basis the Exec. Chef of all relevant information in the operation and personal matters, including information which does not requires the Exec. Chef action
12. Assist Exec. Chef with inspections of physical aspects of all kitchen area, cold rooms and equipments.
13. Coaches employees in his section / area the “ Clear as you go ‘’ method of working
14. Assistant Exec. Chef to conduct all administrative work required, including but not limited the following:
• Attendance record, Duty roster, health inspection records.
• Maintain employee personal files, Maintain individual employee training file
• Month end reports to the Director of Operations
• Events Order Files. ( Banquet and outside catering file
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sous Chef بكل سهولة الان مجانا.