Specialist – Enterprise Risk Advisory – ADCB Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
To execute and embed the enterprise-wide operational risk framework and provide compliance and regulatory advice to ensure compliance with international best practices, UAE Central Bank (CB) and local regulatory requirements
Operational Risk Framework
– Implement and recommend changes to the operational risk framework, policies and standard operating procedures to facilitate effective operational risk management on an enterprise level.
– Review new products, procedures and service proposals and identify compliance risks to ensure that regulatory requirements are assessed and will be met.
– Assist in analysing identified breaches and work with the concerned business units on corrective action plans, to avoid similar breaches that may have a financial, regulatory and/or operational risk to the bank.
– Provide guidance and advise to relevant internal stakeholders and assist them with the interpretation and implementation of policies and framework requirements to ensure the management of their operational risk is as per the banks policies, controls and standards.
– Provide training on enterprise risk in order to raise awareness and promote a risk management and compliance culture.
– Manage the Enterprise Risk Advisory mailbox to ensure timely regulatory advice is provided on queries from ADCB business units.
Risk Assessment and Reporting
– Conduct vendor risk assessments for all new/existing vendors on new and change initiatives to ensure any potential risks facing the bank have been identified and addressed.
– Provide input into management reports on operational and regulatory risk in relation to new and change initiatives and vendor risk management matters to ensure the status is accurately reported.
– Identify areas of impact when new requirements and/or changes are released by local regulators or Basel and provide guidance/analysis to business units in reviewing their existing controls to ensure compliance with the requirements stipulated in these regulations.
– Review and provide feedback to Group and Business Unit Heads on marketing material and customer communication to ensure compliance with UAE Central Bank (CB) and Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) regulations.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
– Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Specialist – Enterprise Risk Advisory – ADCB Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank بكل سهولة الان مجانا.