Specialty Leasing Executive – GLA Property Management
As a Specialty Leasing Executive, Provide support to generate and maximize traffic building exhibitions / events and contribute in tenant occupancy in all GLA properties.
Job Description is provided below:
1. Assist the Specialty Leasing Assistant Manager with implementing major traffic building exhibitions / events through existing & new vendors at 360 MALL.
2. Find new and potential clients from different industries to host events across GLA properties.
3. Responsible for all RMU’s to ensure that all units are rented out during the whole year.
4. Follow up on long term & short term lease payments.
5. Update Specialty Leasing bookings.
6. Initiate deals with Specialty Leasing investors, arrange for start-up and operational meetings, prepare proposals for clients, follow up on the deal, identify locations and secure required Specialty Leasing documents.
7. Visit all GLA properties and ensure that the Specialty Leasing program is running smoothly and as per GLA standards to achieve the monthly target.
8. Follow up on requests, booth repairs with Operations Department, pending payments with Finance Department, and insurance documents.
9. Organize operational meetings between the Specialty Leasing investors and the Center’s team, (Maintenance, Safety, Operations, Security and Marketing Department representatives).
10. Brief the Specialty Leasing Operations Coordinator on the installation process to guarantee that the Specialty Leasing investors are following each Center’s Rules & Regulations.
11. Supervise and monitor the visual presentation and overall operations of the Specialty Leasing program with the Specialty Leasing Operations Coordinator.
12. Prepare and send action sheets to all Departments.
13. Prepare security permissions for all investors and communicate with Security Department.
14. Ensure that investors are motivated to submit documents in a timely manner and follow up on all lease related issues.
15. Coordinate with Finance Department to ensure that Specialty Leasing investors make timely payments of their rent obligations as well as delinquency collections.
16. Conduct visits to all properties to meet Center Managers for Speciality Leasing matters.
17. Receive license fees and deposit cheques and coordinate with Finance Department.
18. Responsible for press release documentation and collect photos and videos from social media.
19. Document activities including crucial and essential information to be utilized for the monthly management report.
20. Prepare weekly leasing status report and other reports when required.
21. Review and ensure the accuracy of the monthly sales report.
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Specialty Leasing Executive – GLA Property Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.