Sr. Network Infrastructure Pre-Sales Engineer
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs/RFQs.
• Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager.
• Responsible for development and delivery of Technical Solutions.
• Responsible for representing the Technical Solution Elements including Proposed LAN/WAN Technologies and Implementation Synergies.
• Participate in Product Training's & Seminars when appropriate and requested.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
• Provides coaching and professional development to company’s members
• Opportunistically pursues additional Technical development opportunities, ensures these opportunities effectively improve Technical Skills & Knowledge.
• Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
• Provides Technical Presentations to customers when needed
• If required, acts as a Project Manager for certain Projects to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals .
• Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Line Managers.
• Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
• Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the Company. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with Company’s business requirements.
• Provides coaching and professional development to team-member Pre-Sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical skills.
• Collaborates with sales to ensure opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
• Act as program officer for all bids and take the responsibility of project completion and handover in liaison with engineering and sales,
• Monitor and follow all bids and prepare proposals accordingly.
• Assist sale and account Managers in designing solutions for their customers in liaison with network Service department.
• Prepare and supervise all proposals and templates for sales and account Managers.
• Liaise with the concerned departments to get the relevant documents to be incorporated in the Bid.
• Design the contents, organization and aesthetics of the bids and proposals.
• Compile complete bids with all the relevant information in consultation with GM, Sales.
• Create and maintain a date base of the bids submitted.
• Keep up and maintain filing systems.
• To give technical support to sales executives and prepare/create presentation slides for demonstration.
• Liaison with other departments for day- to-day activities,
• To supervise and process any additional assignment given by the Management.
• To comply with ISO 9001 standards (QMS) guide lines.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Achieves assigned productivity of Technical/Commercial Proposals against RFIs/RFPs/RFQs & Direct Sales requests.
• Maintains high Technical satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Manager BMD (Bid Management Department).
• Reports to the Sr. Manager Sales Products & Business Development.
• Reports to the GM Sales.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. Network Infrastructure Pre-Sales Engineer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.