Store Keeper – gulfamateurs
The Storekeeper performs duties to support shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
1. Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
2. Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
5. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
6. Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
8. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
9. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
10. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Store Keeper – gulfamateurs بكل سهولة الان مجانا.