Store Manager – Gulf Marketing Group
– Plan and assign clearly understood daily sales targets to store colleagues and provide support as and when required to ensure store sales targets are achieved
– In-store Promotions and Visual Merchandising
– Implement in-store promotions by ensuring price changes and visual merchandising are carried out effectively as per the brand guidelines.
Staff Planning and Organizing
– Plan and organize optimal staff levels as per business requirements and delegate tasks to ensure store objectives are achieved in an efficient manner.
– Follow induction program of probationary employees to ensure their performance development objectives are set and reviewed on monthly basis, and 3 month/5 month performance assessments are done on time.
– Conduct performance appraisal as per company performance management policy to ensure successful ‘yearly performance appraisal’ of store colleagues is done, and performance development objectives are set and agreed with the store colleagues.
– Take initiative to train and develop store colleagues and coordinate with Training Department to ensure staff training needs are met.
– Identify star performers and develop their skills to ensure effective succession planning is place.
– Co-ordinate with Brand Management and Distribution Centre on stock deliveries, defective items, stock recalls and pull outs to ensure store has correct stock levels to maximize sales opportunities.
– Establish due diligence to ensure store colleagues are complying with all the contents of The One File and The SOP File; assist Audit and Loss Prevention team in carrying out annual stock take and spot checks
– Track and evaluate brand sales performance, research market trends and competitor trading activities to identify critical business factors and propose action plans to increase sales and profitability.
– Promote a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor to ensure customer queries and complaints are addressed and resolved efficiently, and only relevant customer complaints are escalated to the Customer Service Department.
– Manage store standards and health & safety procedures to ensure store is in compliance with all operational policies, procedures, practices, and corporate directives.
– Co-ordinate with the Mall Management and External Agencies to ensure necessary approvals are obtained in time to carryout various store activities complying with the Mall Management guidelines
-Monitor store colleagues time and attendance to ensure compliance with the Biometric Attendance System and to ascertain weekly attendance submission to the Payroll Function.
– Maintain stores colleagues’ personal hygiene and grooming standards and address disciplinary issues to ensure smooth store operations.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Store Manager – Gulf Marketing Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.