Supervisors & Assistant Managers – External Auditing/Assurance – RSM Al Bazie & Company
– Serves as Manager on smaller and lower risk engagements and as in-charge on large and complex engagements.
– Supervises multiple engagements concurrently.
– Identifies and refers ethical, accounting and conflict issues to Manager and/or Partner.
– Identifies problem areas and consults as appropriate with Manager and Partner on complex issues
– Identifies potential technical issues and discusses with technical department, where appropriate, before documenting issue and proposed solution for Partner’s attention.
– Drafts management letters in conjunction with Manager and Partner that provide practical and commercial business advice.
– Understands relevant independence rules and their applicability to the Member Firm’s business relationships, non-audit services and fee arrangements with assurance clients.
– Assist in the preparation for an Audit Quality Review (Peer Review)
– Assist in completion of independence procedures as applicable for your specific client situation.
– Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for review.
– Completes multiple concurrent assignments in accordance with approved plans and budgets and on or before deadlines.
– Identifies potential cost and/or time overruns and agrees solutions with Manager or Partner.
– Keep proper control on utilization of respective team members.
– Develops professional relationships with client personnel to facilitate completion of the work.
• A Capable team leader; can structure and handle complex work subjects; fully accepted by the client as senior professional
• Completes multiple concurrent assignments in accordance with the Member Firm’s policies and procedures and within budget.
• Delegates tasks effectively and mentors junior staff to improve performance.
• Evaluates the performance of junior staff on specific assignments and provides assignment based feedback.
• Identifies key performance and personnel issues and suggests solutions to Manager and/or Partner.
• Contributes to meetings and is able to make effective presentations.
• Delivers high quality service to the client and is responsive to client needs.
• Applies knowledge of the client and the Member Firm’s services to identify sales opportunities.
• Assists Partners and Managers in sales and marketing activities
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing
||Financial Services; Accounting/Auditing; Business Support
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supervisors & Assistant Managers – External Auditing/Assurance – RSM Al Bazie & Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.