Swallowing / Speech Therapist II – King Fahad Medical City
Evaluate, manage and counsel patients with speech, language, voice, cognitive and swallowing/oral feeding disorders to improve communication and/or swallowing skills as required by clinician's patient base. Actively collaborate with the health care/educational to meet patient care, outcome and system improvement objectives. Participates in the training and research programs at clinic.
1. Integral member of the health care team.
2. Conduct Speech-language and hearing screenings.
3. Complete speech, language, voice, cognition and swallowing assessment using the appropriate testing method and equipment for the patient type, diagnosis and reason for referral.
4. Formulate functional treatment plan to address deficits and patient/family areas of concern.
5. Provide therapeutic interventions for identified objective/goals.
6. Provide timely discharge planning.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology – (includes 1 yr. clinical practice in the areas of speech and language disorders and swallowing as part of the degree – NO minimum required experience
Bachelor Degree in Speech Language Pathology – (includes 1 yr. clinical practice in the areas of speech and language disorders and swallowing as part of the degree – 1 years minimum required experience
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Swallowing / Speech Therapist II – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.