System Administrator – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
This section summarizes the primary purpose of your job, the major overall responsibilities.
Responsible for administering, installing, configuring and troubleshooting operating systems, analysing system requirements and assisting in determining design of system architecture, as well as monitoring systems’ performance to ensure meeting DHAMAN’s requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This section describes the primary duties and responsibilities to give an accurate, complete picture of the job.
Policies & Processes
– Implement IT policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
System Administration Activities
– Plan, develop, install, upgrade, maintain and support operating systems and associated server hardware and software ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance in-line with IT policies, and reflect the user’s needs.
– Analyze, develop, interpret and evaluate system design and architecture specifications and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems while ensuring that all components fit together and work properly.
– Troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
– Perform the establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforce security and integrity controls.
– Gather and plan back-up requirements and verify back-up executions in order to ensure high systems availability and recoverability and maintain system security.
-Liaise with systems vendors, suppliers and service providers and monitor contractual obligations, performance delivery and service level agreements.
– Participate in conducting IT feasibility studies to evaluate acquiring of new solutions and enhancements as per business requirements under the supervision of the Support & Infrastructure Manager.
– Prepare the required systems’ documents, instructions, detailing operational procedures, system logs and user guidelines to make available adequate documentation for using and maintaining the systems effectively to ensure the systems are easily understood by others in order to minimize risks.
– Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
– Prepare reports that cover IT activities for the Support & Infrastructure Manager, as requested.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة System Administrator – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.