To develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. To facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
To develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
To assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations. By linking pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further, and challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
• Create and utilize various instructional resources for use in the classroom.
• Plan, prepare and deliver educational activities.
• Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
• Supervise and support the work of Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers and serve as a role model to peers.
• Meet Ministry of Education and School-wide student performance goals.
• Undergo regular observations and participating in regular training sessions as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
• Create lesson plans that integrate competencies, goals and objectives and modify accordingly throughout the year in line with the Curricula.
• Maintain grade books.
• Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Participate in administration of either Extra Curricular Activities (ECA), Teachers Committee, Teachers Newsletter including any Student Enrichment Program or School lead event.
• Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
• Develop incentives to maintain attentiveness/interest in class.
• Cover lessons and prepare resources for the class Entrance Exams throughout the year.
• Utilize effectively the Classroom, library and online resources.
• Work with Curriculum coordinators, Directors to ensure objectives are implemented and met.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare and distribute required reports.
• Assess, observe and evaluate student's performance/progress adhering to BEAM Creative Science Schools Assessment Policy.
• Communicate with the parents the progress of their kids including Parent’s Evenings.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved BEAM Creative Science Schools Disciplinary Procedures.
• Supervise students during School trips/excursions, breaks or any school related activities.
• Participate in meetings arranged at the School which relate to Curriculum and pastoral arrangements. Give diagnostic review of the student’s ability.
• Support the aims and ethos of the school as reflected in the Mission Statement.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
• These skill sets are applicable to all teachers – Classroom and Subject, across all grades
• Any additional tasks/project assigned to you by school or beam management.
• Curriculum Coordinator/HOD
• Team Leader
• Arabic Department
• Phase Supervisor/Supervisor Assistant
• Assistant Teacher (Grade K-2)
• Social Worker
• Classroom based environment
• Based in Sharjah, UAE
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Teacher – BEAM بكل سهولة الان مجانا.