Technical Assistant – MILAHA
To ensure the highest level of technical support to assigned Technical & Marine Superintendents. Provide prompt and satisfactory response to vessels from shore based support team. In addition, to follow-up with vessel and other departments regarding stores, spares and contractual requirements, etc. Liaise with vessels and service providers for safe operation of HOSC vessels operating in Qatar & worldwide.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Extend all possible support to Technical and Marine Superintendent for safe and efficient operation of vessels in most economical manner
– Receive and process the requisitions from ship after getting approval from Technical Superintendent using the dedicated software
– Review for technical concurrence / changes / clarification of material request & ship repair
– Follow-up purchase order for delivery of goods with the vendor / supplier & service provider
– Coordinate delivery of ship spare parts to ships with store and workshop
– Maintain certificate status & survey of all the vessels.
– Arrange inspections/ surveys & third party certifications
– Send circulars & notice to mariners on board
Ensure sufficient stock of lubricating oil, sampling, testing kits & chemicals for test on board
– Maintain & update drawings & manuals related to the vessel
– Update files of technical related correspondence with the vessel
– Maintain position & performance records as per daily reports & messages received from the vessels
– Verify vessels’ incoming mail with standard checklist for compliance with company procedures
– Arrange supplies of ship spares, stores, repairs, service engineers & surveys as required in consultation with Marine & Technical Superintendent
– Ensure supplies are connected to vessel in a timely and in most economical manner
– Stationery for the vessel to be kept up to date & supply as required
– Assist the Marine & Technical Superintendent in day to day running of the vessel
– Assist the Superintendent in evaluating requirements for fulfilling the charter party obligations at pre- fixture and post- fixture stages as required
– Stands in for the technical assistant on leave as instructed by Eng Supt/ Technical Manager
– Compliance to all Milaha Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Quality policies, Manuals, Procedures, Laws, Regulations and Standards
– Comply and cooperate with Milaha Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Quality consultations, training and initiatives
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
||Oil and Gas
||Shipping; Marine Services
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Assistant – MILAHA بكل سهولة الان مجانا.