To carry out technical office
activities, from job drawings and specifications in accordance with international engineering standards and codes of practice.
1. To review the projects documents and study the scope of supply and project specifications.
2. To follow up and receive the drawings from design department and engineering sub-suppliers (if any).
3. To study and check drawings prior preparing bill of material for material procurement and prior release to the concerned parties in the project.
4. To issue and release the drawings to documents control to distribute them to concerned parties in the project.
5. To check Bill of Material prepared by technical office engineers as per drawings and calculations.
6. To check Technical Delivery Condition in accordance with project specifications and relevant code.
7. To allocate, prioritize and check work of a team of technical office engineers and CADD operators and Material Take Off estimators.
8. To check and evaluate material supplier quotations/offers technically.
9. To review sub-supplier engineering documents (if any) prior sending to client for approval and to concerned parties in the project.
10. To review detail shop drawings, plate cutting layout and nesting program according to the
11. To incorporate feedback from projects and customers for design clarification and modifications during the development and construction project phases and identify any additional works and technical upgrades and issue a variations/claim list to estimation department and cost control department.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Oil and Gas
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Engineer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.