Technical Office Engineer (Civil) – Tabarak for Engineering & Construction
Responsible to ensure that site is supplied with all documentation, methods & material needed to carry out the works
• Prepare the construction method statements and risk assessments, and develop work methods and temporary works necessary for your area
• Prepare temporary works drawings and site related design drawings
• Follow up on the permanent work design and coordinate this with the site.
• Coordinate on a daily basis with the subcontractors, and assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works
• Prepare technical and commercial comparison sheets of offers received from the subcontractors, and follow up of the subcontracted works, including the payment applications
• Prepare work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittals and follow-up of the approval process.
• Summarize data in a logical way and you check whether your own observations or interpretations are correct.
• Dealing with similar or regularly reoccurring situations, you start to apply risk management analysis
• Coordinate all design development and approval processes.
• Follow up the time schedule agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors.
• Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
• Review contract documents & advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
• Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants.
• Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction both structural and architectural and give technical features for the aspects of work.
• Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
• Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems for all trades.
• Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.• Assist in Quantity Take-Off for tenders
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Office Engineer (Civil) – Tabarak for Engineering & Construction بكل سهولة الان مجانا.