The Monitoring, Evaluation and Partnership (MEP) Specialist – Ministry of Public Health
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Partnership (MEP) Specialist will provide day-to-day leadership and management of the monitoring, evaluation and partnership activities related to tobacco control in Qatar.
• Design and implementation of the tobacco control M&E system, working closely with other staff, consultants and partners and provide progress updates to the Project manager and key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
• Serve as the primary point person for all monitoring and evaluation related work.
• Lead the information-gathering process for results and performance reports, in addition to other briefings, summaries, papers, presentations, etc. for various audiences as needed.
• Coach SCH colleagues and partners on the accurate use of the monitoring systems and ensure quality control and problem solving as needed
• Development of M&E contingency plan/risk assessment prior to and throughout M&E activities.
• Identify gaps and facilitate development of M&E-related capacities among colleagues and stakeholders to ensure participation, enable ownership and facilitate quality of data collection, management and use
• Support work to ensure that accurate and complete monitoring, evaluation and data collection, storage systems, records and files are set up, maintained and updated;
• Ensure that project feedback, results and lessons learnt from M&E activities are effectively fed back to inform adjustments and improvements in project approaches, scale-up and delivery;
• Analyse the results of the Monitoring and Evaluation process to identify significant issues and developments with regards to the monitoring and evaluation of the program, and offer recommendations for possible courses of action;
• Work with external independent evaluators as needed (who will be conducting research and analysis throughout the project to verify achievement of results)
• Support communication and dissemination of lessons learnt; and
• Research and collect content and stories about the project's achievements to assist communications.
Partnership liaison roles
• Develop, promote and monitor partnership with tobacco control involved partners of SCH.
• Assist in the implementation and promotion of the Tobacco control action Plan
• Develop the joint strategic plans and agreements between SCH & its partners;
• Administer and co-ordinate the various operational groups to ensure robust partnership arrangements are put in place e.g. Tobacco Control Taskforce
• Act as an effective communication channel and promote effective communication and information sharing between SCH & its partners
• Ensure that complementary and consistent policies are developed among SCH & its partners;
• Co-ordinate access to the provision of guidance and specialist advice and resource to SCH partners on technical and enforcement issues; and
• Build effective relationships to ensure effective partnership working;
• Represent the tobacco control team at meetings of the partners as needed
• Coordinate the topic specific working groups to devise suitable targets, outcomes and evaluation criteria for each defined area of work;
• Report to the project manager on progress achieved by the various groups with regard to targets and providing necessary progress reports;
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة The Monitoring, Evaluation and Partnership (MEP) Specialist – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.