Track Engineer – Rail – PORR Middle East
Our team is growing and we are actively seeking a creative, highly motivated Track Engineer for immediate employment for one of our projects in Doha, Qatar. The project includes supply and lying of slap tracks for Metro lines in Doha, Qatar.
The Track Engineer is going to manage the execution of the Track and Alignment works safely, as per requirements, within budget and to schedule. The suitable candidate would have extensive experience working on railway slab track project management.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Managing track related works, such as distressing, installation of turnouts, track recording procedures with specialized procedures.
• Planning, supervision and coordination of all track works daily activities including track installation and reporting issues to the Management
• Proving technical expertise and preparing engineering documents, such as drawings, reports, specifications, cost estimations and visit reports
• Managing technical assurance through the delivery of the assurance deliverables and certification in accordance with the Technical Assurance Plan
• Focal point for all aspects of the Track & Alignment discipline
• Preparing periodic reports on Track & Alignment works
• Maintain health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Track Engineer – Rail – PORR Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.