• Key focus on the Egyptian market and consumers.
• Develops a strong understanding about the consumers’ attitudes, behaviors and trends.
• Works closely under the supervision of the sales development manager on the assigned tasks and projects for activating the sales calendar
• Supervises on all sales development department activations and in-store events.
• Trains and coaches ushers.
• Manages Below The Line – BTL agencies and identifies new suppliers.
• Follows up on technicalities of stands/displays and maintains researches on the newest techniques.
• Ensures on time sales material development, purchases and distribution like: posters, t-shirts, stands, gondola branding and printings.
• Work closely with the Marketing department for the presence of marketing and display materials in selling locations.
• Issue technical progress reports and deliver it to his direct manager
• To implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
• Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
• Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial / marketing teams
• Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
• In charge of all activations whether in store or Malls…etc.
• Manage the POSM
• Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|