Job Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
One of Our client is an International Leading Fashion Retail Group in Saudi Arabia. they represent some of the most fashion-focused high street brands from the Europe, UK and the USA as well as other global names seeking to recruit male and female Trainers for Sales Staff
Business Unit: Fashion Retail
Location: – Field and Office based – Need to Travel for Meetings and Training – Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Business Unit: Fashion Retail
Reports to: Head of Talent Coach
Overall purpose of the role
Provide all Brand partner specific training, to all new and existing staff, ensuring correct application and transfer of knowledge from the Training Department to the work place.
Participate in staff performance improvement, delivering an outstanding learning experience and training interventions, to meet the business needs, ensuring quality training and enhancement of business and personal performance.
Role and Responsibilities
Planning & Organisation
– Conduct training needs assessment in line with company’s strategic objectives and Brand Partner’s needs.
– Coordinate with Brand Partners and develop a comprehensive training plan and prepare training budget based on the training needs assessment results.
– Co-ordinates with the senior Talent Coach, and field team in order to coach store staff on brand related On job training, according to training plan and objectives.
– Prepares and distribute variety of brand related written materials, guides etc., for the purpose of communicating information to trainees, trainers, talent coach and store managers, in order to provide written support, performance improvements/ recommendations and / or conveyance of information.
Design, Develop, and Evaluate
– Design and develop Brand related training programmes, maintaining quality standards and business objectives.
– Continuously review the effectiveness of training programme, content, delivery, material and recommend enhancements where and when needed.
– Participates in development and application of assessment tools for trainees and on job training.
– Coach and train store staff on brand related skills, processes, products, handling common questions and objections, to maximise learning application and personal performance up to required standards.
– Provide an outstanding learning experience, to reinforce learning to support development of brand specific competencies, identifying areas for improvement.
– Observe and evaluate trainee performance in a variety of work situations and sites in accordance with brand standards, appraisals, and collaboration with brand managers and store managers.
– Follow up coaching to solve specific problem-related or performance improvement, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups, as directed by Head of Talent Coach.
– Maintain ethical standards, in addition to minimizing environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace, and report potential risks, real accidents and near misses to relevant managers.
– Lead, support and motivate store staff to perform at the highest level.
– Displays the company values and vision at all times, Attitude (Great attitude from all our staff members), Discipline (Create discipline in our business, we follow business processes), and Consistency (We consistently deliver the results as a business).
– Monitor Brand turnover rates and recommend methods to improve retention during on job training period, to head of Talent Coach.
– Stays up-to-date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses and seminars.
– Evaluate effectiveness of training providers and utilize relevant evaluation data and measures to qualify them. Performance/Knowledge
– Review set objectives, and follow personal development plan.
– Has understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
Relationships & Reporting
– Identify and manage relationship with Brand Partners and training providers.
– Define and communicate training calendar and training course related details.
– Update the concerned divisions/departments with related Training Events by Brand Partners
– Evaluate training plan & take necessary action by amendment and revision, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment. Brand Partner requirements/Seasons/Launch's
– Ensure that all employees’ training and certification files are maintained and are updated.
– Liaise with relevant stakeholders, training and coaching teams, in addition to Sales and Operation managers to facilitate effective On Job training in the stores.
– Communicate any concerns impacting learning, retention, performance, and or work condition to Senior Talent Coach.
– Gathers and shares information, feedback and concerns affecting on the job knowledge and standard application.
– Completes and maintain training reports and records for on-the-job training, trainee attendance and performance for Senior Talent Coach with improvement recommendations.
– Supports colleagues where and when needed.
– Proactively manage costs and expenses, and support in efficient usage of budget.
– Takes Initiative and share ideas to improve standards and quality, and participates in process and Quality improvements.
– Performs other ad hoc related duties for the purpose of ensuring efficient and effective field support.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان