Training advisor – Gulf University for Science and Technology (GUST)
To source customers and provide them with the correct learning solutions thereby achieving the Sales Targets
– Contributes to the overall strategic direction of the PACE including identifying target markets, creating marketing plans, etc.
– Be a part of the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for programs and courses, this may involve organizing programs and events such as free seminars, trade shows, art exhibits, theatre productions and cultural festivals, all designed to improve public relations and awareness clients.
– Develop relationships and network in order to acquire new leads and maintain existing clients.
– Represent the center appropriately when meeting with customers.
– Prospecting for the new customers (friends, phone calls, newspapers…).
– Call existing customers and follow up with them in order to sell our training programs.
– Call new customers and invite them to the center, and provide them with the learning solutions in order to enroll them in PACE programs.
– Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
– Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
– Enroll customers by convincing them to select our programs by emphasizing our strengths and advantages.
– Handle customer objections.
– Update the clients’ records of new contacts or information.
– Follow the sale system and policies of PACE.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Training advisor – Gulf University for Science and Technology (GUST) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.