Training & Development Manager
Financial: Satisfied Shareholders
• Plans Training & Development operations so that they take place within Hospitality Operation Budget requirements of the hotel.
• Influences cost by ensuring resource – including Training & Development – saving measures are in place and practiced.
• Ensures that expenditure on training is justified by excellent attendance and results in the operation
• Ensure that Training materials and services are procured based on the principle of Best Price, Best Value
Customer Service: Delighted Customers
• Works to deliver a skilled and engaged workforce promoting local employee and community learning and growth to achieve the requirements of Vision 2030,
• With the Human Resource Manager, works to create a comprehensive plan of improvement and development for every employee in the hotel, to ensure sufficient strength in the organization for succession in Key Roles.
• Advises hotel management team on Leadership and Culture development best practice.
• Ensures all administration tasks and requests are completed on time every time and in a friendly manner.
• Conducts Induction briefing and ‘walk-arounds’ for all new entrants to the business ensuring a positive learning experience.
• Acts as the Custodian of the Learning Culture of the hotel.
• In the absence of the Human Resource Manager, chairs the employee Wellness Forum.
• Ensures adequate coaching opportunities are provided for all employees.
Processes: Effective Processes
• Maintains the HR MIS with all learning inputs.
• Ensures the capture of all training registers in the month of training completion.
• Ensures that the Induction standard operating procedures are fully complied with.
• Ensures that the Probation learning and coaching processes are fully implemented.
• Ensures that the Disciplinary, Grievance and Work Performance procedures are strictly adhered to through leadership briefings and training workshops.
• With the Human Resource Manager ensures the coordination and administration of quarterly performance reviews.
• Ensures that supplier invoicing and administration is prepared and presented to the hotel Executive Manager and Finance Manager for sign off and payment.
• With the Human Resource Manager, champions the Employee Wellness Forum and ensures that all learning and development actions noted are documented for follow up and appropriate action,
• Manages and reports on the hotel learning activities.
Learning and Growth: Motivated and Prepared Workforce
• To give necessary direction and learning support to the Managers and supervisors on leadership, management and team building.
• Ensures that all Employees receive a minimum of 10 days of training per year.
• Manages the Department “Drill” procedures to ensure that all departments maintain a high level of service discipline
• Plans a comprehensive annual training plan for the hotel hospitality operation.
• Effectively coaches conflict resolution and interpersonal skills (dealing with the dissatisfied).
• With the Human Resource Manager, manages the employee recognition and reward process.
• Initiates, Plans and Coordinates Internships to benefit local communities, and to develop a pipeline of new entrants to the business.
• Looks for creative ways to promote employee engagement and increase staff morale.
• Looks for creative ways to engage with communities to promote Vision 2030.
• Manages the annual Team Celebration
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Training & Development Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.