Urgently required Assistant Training Manager / LDL / Training Team ( F&B Experiance )
• Assisting in Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and identify training and development needs through job analysis, surveys, performance appraisals and regular consultation with business Managers and human resources records.
• Designing training programs and in-house workshops based on the needs of business requirements and the individual staff skills to address skill gaps, identified through Performance appraisals.
• Amending and revising programs as necessary, to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment or change in business or operational strategy.
• Planning Training Calendar and Monitor implementation of all training and processes.
• Assisting in implementing effective Performance management system by conducting trainings for Outlet managers and employees and facilitating them on setting and evaluating objectives/ KPI’s/ and competencies etc.
• Assisting in developing career progression of staff and functional competency framework model.
• Responsible for L&D communications (plan, joining instructions…etc.) and monitor participants’ attendance of training programs.
• Assisting in managing training programs’ evaluation through feedback / evaluation tool and maintain instructor’s ratings records, while monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
• Assisting and coordinating with line managers to resolve and modulate specific training requirements/ issues, either on a one-to-one basis or in group.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Training and Development
||Retail/Wholesale; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Urgently required Assistant Training Manager / LDL / Training Team ( F&B Experiance ) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.