Vocational Therapist – King Fahad Medical City
The staff vocational therapist is accountable for the evaluation and job planning and development of patients referred for the vocational counseling unit. He/She will be able to perform services on an independent basis according to the unit scope of service. This person will report to the designated Supervisor according to unit structure.
1. Establish rapport with clients/patients.
2. Ability to screen referred patients to determine appropriateness for vocational counseling intervention.
3. Analyze the gathered information and evaluate the patient back to school / back to work capabilities during the screening session in accordance with the unit protocol.
4. Collect functional limitation analysis from the multidisciplinary team when needed.
5. Ability to determine the service needed based on the patient's need and develop job placement plan, counseling goals or school re-entry evaluation.
6. Ability to determine appropriate goals and discuss them with the patient and significant others if applicable.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Master Degree in Vocational Counseling- NO minimum experience required for Saudi and 2 years minimum experience for Non-Saudi
Bachelor Degree in Vocational Counseling / Psychology / Special Education / Social Worker- 1 minimum experience required for Saudi and 2 years minimum experience for Non-Saudi
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Vocational Therapist – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.