VTS Operator – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C
Monitors the movement of vehicles, maintains databases of transportation, generates statistical reports, interprets data and provide concerned managers with operational performance reports and recommendations.
Management of Vehicle Tracking System:
• Obtain quotations from reliable suppliers of Vehicle Tracking Systems in Kuwait and look for suppliers with competitive costs.
• Follow up contracts of supply of service by all suppliers of VTS and ensure timely return of VTS devices upon expiry of contracts and or arrange for extension of contracts for needed period.
• Follow up and ensure permanent operation of all VTS devices and report faulty devices to the supplier.
• Ensures the installation of VTS on all vehicles required by transportation projects’ management, by contractual obligations or other fleets as required by executive management.
• Controls timing of disabling operation of engines based pm timing schedule provided by transportation projects management.
• Controls timing of operation of all vehicles with VTS especially for all public projects.
• Ensures strict compliance with company regulations by drivers
• Liaises with drivers, operations personnel and transport management
Data Administration and Monitoring:
• Maintains databases of transportation and vehicles information, such as fuel consumption, engine running hours, excessive acceleration, and sudden deceleration
• Remotely monitors the movement of vehicles, speed, routes, and location
• Tracks transportation flow from origin to destination and vice versa
• Tracks the vehicles and provides assistance to drivers in case of emergency or accidents
• Monitors the vehicles mobile applications, and forwards requests to concerned personnel
Data Analysis and Reporting:
• Generates operational reports on readings of the vehicle tracking system including but not limited to the following nature:-
Violation of traffic bylaws I.E. over speed, rough driving, wrong side, sudden brakes, etc.
Time of engine start and shut on daily basis.
Route of the vehicle to ensure it is working within same geography required by the contract.
Irregular use of vehicle in different timings and geography.
• logistics performance measures, such as speed and fuel consumption
• Analyses and interprets generated data on logistics elements, and forwards reports to management
• Interprets data and develops reports on different operational elements, and forwards the reports to concerned departments
• Prepares reports on drivers performance, to identify defensive driving and vehicle utilization
• Responsible for evaluating vehicles movement based on generated reports, and recommends improvements to existing or planned transportation processes
• Consults with operations management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain efficiency, or minimize cost
• Prepares daily reports, based on each contract, to be generated and to be circulated to Transport Management and Contract In-charge containing the violations noticed including but not limited to operating the vehicle outside duty hours, over speeding, irresponsible driving, destination not within driver’s course of work, parking the vehicle at residence at the time of duty hours, etc.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة VTS Operator – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C بكل سهولة الان مجانا.