The WASH Engineer’s responsibilities include:
1. General responsibilities:
• Work with WASH Infrastructure Project Manager to make weekly plans and field visits
• Ensure the quality and efficiency of all field work done relevant to infrastructure rehabilitation.
• Submit any relevant paperwork, photos, GPS to Project Manager at the end of each day with work summary, or as described by program manager.
• Act as a clear communication channel between ACTED program, contractors, sub-contractors and beneficiaries.
• Co-management (with other program engineers) of technical team and any other participating staff while in the field as discussed by Project Manager
• Perform regular work inspections to assure quality of works and compatibility with agreed specification, standard and drawings
• Supervise daily activities of relevant staff and progress of works
• Assure safety of the works and proper usage of PPE by ACTED hired staff (CfW) and monitor if contractors following the safety standards and rules
• Immediately alert line manager and ACTED Security Officer if there is any type of threat and security risk to staff
• Make sure that all subordinated staff follow ACTED procedures
• Communicate with the line manager and relevant staff for any difficulties linked to project implementation and propose solutions
• Closely coordinate with ACTED Community Mobilisation and other teams
• Check and validate with Project Manager each invoice presented by contractor for the quantities that implemented on the site before making the required payment
• Prepare with contractor and respective authority/owner for the handing over of each site when the project is near to finish.
• Draft and follow up of program correspondence and reports in coordination with Project Manager;
• Prepare, check the quality and accuracy of all documents submitted by the field staff (beneficiary lists, reports, analysis, forms etc.).
• Support the Project Manager / Programme Manager in their work with AMEU
• Work additional hours and some weekends as dictated by the demands of the project
• Collect photos of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected;
• Assist in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested
• Fill in daily progress report
• Report on the implementation of activities as per specific programme and donor requirements
3. Filing and Other Tasks
• Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
• Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday.
• Monitor the quality of work done by staff under your supervision and their adherence to ACTED internal policies
• Perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team.
4. Required Attitude:
1. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends when necessary)
2. Organize personal work load and achieve results in time.
3. Ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
4. Ability to communicate with people and create friendly environment
5. Ability to command respect and project confidence
6. Ability to organize personal work load and achieve results in time
7. Sense of humor
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة WASH Engineer – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.